Historically, the driving force of America's consumer.
Okay Sergei came up with that pun.
They are the amazing machines that get us from point A to point B and they currently are being disrupted.
With the rise of electric cars and technology being inserted into the automobile, cars are moving more and more into the software world.
And software needs to be updated, which means some very important implications for what this means for car ownership.
Items Discussed In This Episode
- What were our first cars?
- Article: John Deere works to make contractual laws to not allow farmers to work on their equipment they bought because of the damage that could be done to the hardware and software.
- General Motors looking to do the same
- What this mean currently for us as car owners
- What will our children do in the future for transportation
Our intro song is called 'Roses' by Jordan Elgie. Check him out on Soundcloud.