Imagine a world where you can just pull energy from the sky... While we're not quite there (yet), the recent developments in battery tech will ensure that we don't waste the energy if (or when) we get to that point.
Things We Discuss
- Nikola Tesla's Apparatus for Utilization of Radiant Energy
- Nova's fantastic Search for the Super Battery documentary
- How do batteries work?
- Graphene Supercapacitors
- New batteries that can charge your phone in 5 minutes
- Coating that makes batteries last 400 times longer
- Regenerative charging buses
- Tesla powerwall
Our intro song is called 'Roses' by Jordan Elgie. Check him out on Soundcloud.